Sunday, February 04, 2007

Wowzers..



Hi There.. This is Sarah reporting in. Last week was a real eye-opener for me. My sister Claire let me lie in her big girl bed, which I must say had a really soft pillow. Claire was giving me the elbow, but that's ok, cause at least I know how to button up my sweater...





Dad thinks he's such a comedian. He kept making all these silly faces and sounds. At first I just kinda thought he had gas or something, cause that's what I do when I have gas. But then I realized he didn't so I guess it was kinda funny. - Sort of... What wasn't funny was how he styled my hair after my bath. It stayed spiky for soo long. Lori - Could you have a word with him?





1 comment:

Jules' World - Le Monde de Jules said...

Dear Sarah,

We love your hair!!!

M &J

xxx