On Saturday my dad and I built a birdhouse. I helped use the tools and tried to touch everything dad told me not to touch. It was lots of fun. We put the house in mom's garden and I watch out the living room window to see if any birds have come yet. I haven't seen any visit my house yet, but with me checking every 10 minutes they should be here soon!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Building A Birdhouse
On Saturday my dad and I built a birdhouse. I helped use the tools and tried to touch everything dad told me not to touch. It was lots of fun. We put the house in mom's garden and I watch out the living room window to see if any birds have come yet. I haven't seen any visit my house yet, but with me checking every 10 minutes they should be here soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment