Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Reporting in - just back from an exciting trip to Grandma & Grandpa's house! We had a great time with the family. I talked from sunrise to sunset and then some.

Grandpa let me drive the boat - 'I wanna go fast grandpa'

Grandpa and Sarah - Hmmm, we both have redish hair.

Let's go get the keys to the boat Grandpa!

Grandma and Sarah - trying to keep warm!

Still trying to keep warm! Geez, I thought it was summer. I brought all these cute clothes to wear and I have been bundled up all weekend!

Aunt Michelle and I posing.

Aunt Lori and Sarah snuggle outside. Ah, Aunt Lori, I need a consultation on what to do with this mess of hair I got???

Dress Up!!!
Helping Grandma water the flowers. With all the garden's it is a full-time job. Good thing I was there to help, it really made things go faster.

Aunt LouAnn, Amy and Sarah snuggle. Thanks Aunt LouAnn for rocking Sarah to sleep - can you come to Ohio and do that every day???

No comments: