Monday, July 09, 2007

Hot Fun in the Summertime!!!

It was really hot this weekend so we had to hide out in the air conditioning. We played lots of games and I decided to dress up for the occasion. Pretty in Pink or what!

Sarah is learning how to sit up all by herself and she is getting quite good at it.


On Sunday, Mom and Dad took us to the 'beach' here in Columbus. Someplace named Alum Creek where Dad goes Moutain biking. My friend McKenna and I had a great time in our Dora bathing suits. We swam, played in the sand and on the swingset.


Playing in the sand is so much fun! We don't even mind having sand stuck all over our bodies.


After a few hours of sun we were all hot and ready for a nap. We had a great time at the beach and I want another playdate with McKenna real soon!!


Just couldn't get enough water this weekend. Guess who is making that big cannonball splash in my pool. I'll give you a hint....It isn't Sarah!!

No comments: