Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January Activites

Well it is winter and Sarah and I have had to amuse ourselves indoors a lot more than we would like. We have been trying new foods and learning to play together. Of course, I am already gearing up for Valentine's Day - do you like my new shirt?



Look - I am actually eating some tomato sauce! I have also been trying meat which seems to make mom and dad really happy.


Sarah loves spaghetti! She even gets some of it in her mouth!


Sarah's first timbit. I am a pro at timbits so I was happy to show her how.


Awww...getting bigger everyday!


One of our favorite activities is playing in the cupboards and taking everything out. We aren't very good at putting it back in yet.


There has been a little snow - dad built me this cool snow chair.


Then I got put to work with the shovel!
January has been fun, but we are looking forward to spring!

No comments: