Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Headin' to Farm Country...

This weekend we headed out in our new ride to a see a historical farm in the countryside. Claire is now out of my reach, so I'll have to find a new way to entertain myself on these longer trips.



For the most part, I got to ride on Dad's back in my carrier.



We saw lots of farm animals. Chickens, horses, cows, some bulls... These two turkeys were strutting around making a large fuss, but the third one didn't seem to care.



Pigs sure do stink.. This one was all alone.



Dad found his buddy hanging out in the smokehouse..



My favorite part were the newborn lambs. They looked so young..



And they were even calling out just like it said in my books.



It was only near the end of the visit did they let me walk on my own..



come on dad.. I want to go back this way, to see the chickens one more time..


No comments: