Monday, April 28, 2008

Spring is in the Air

It has been a busy week around here. We have been visiting friends for playdates, going to the zoo and birthday parties. Must be spring, mom wants us out of the house! Here are a few pictures - enjoy!



Yes, I still have adorable blue eyes. Here is the last shot of dad's beard. Mom finally nagged him enough that he caved and shaved.


Here is Claire in her party dress (thanks Kelli!) ready for Kara's birthday party.


Here I am in my dress - unfortunately it was a little chilly and I had to wear a sweater.


Swingtime!


We also went to the zoo last week. Mom actually let me out of the stroller! Of course, I didn't want to get back in. I'm big enough to walk now!


We went on a train ride. Mom thought it was so cute that I only wanted to hold Claire's hand on the train and when walking.

Well I have places to go, people to see and snacks to eat. Love Sarah.


No comments: