Last week was the last class of fall session, so mom made some videos to document my progress. The funniest part was that our coach Mr. Louis made the mom's participate during the last class so mom had to do everything I did. I thought she was pretty good, although there is no video evidence to post.
Let me show you a couple movies from my latest gymnastics class. I have now mastered Skin The Cat on the bar and jumping into the cheese pit with no hands! In preparation for the 2022 Olympics I have been training hard, although I still don't know which country to compete for.
Let me show you a couple movies from my latest gymnastics class. I have now mastered Skin The Cat on the bar and jumping into the cheese pit with no hands! In preparation for the 2022 Olympics I have been training hard, although I still don't know which country to compete for.
No comments:
Post a Comment