Monday, April 06, 2009

My Birthday Party


This year my birthday falls right on Easter and since everyone has family plans my parents decided that I could have my birthday party a week early. My requests were a Cinderella Princess Cake and a gymnastics party.



As you can see I loved my cake. It was awesome and you got to keep the doll after eating! My mom had one when she was a little girl and now I did too!


It was time for some gymnastics fun. We all loved the bouncy house.


My pal Tyler and I waiting for the bouncy house.


Again still at the bouncy house. My pals Tyler, Aidan and McKenna.


Here is Sarah jumping on the trampoline and about to jump into the cheese pit.


Jumping on the big trampoline and getting tired!


Finally time for some cake! I had an awesome time and was exhausted by the time we got home. I even asked for some quiet time to play with my cool new toys after dinner - a first for me!




Here is my first attempt at the hula hoop!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like Claire had a great party...wish we could have been there! I think she is going to have to practice the hula hoop on the Wii Fit!!
Big Hugs and Kisses from Aunt Michelle and the Gang!