Continuing my quest to become a great dancer I met up with my friend Kara at Ballet Met this weekend. They had a special open house for kids to experience the Nutcracker Ballet they are preparing.
They walked us through the story and many of the characters came out in costume to dance for us and teach us some moves. Those evil mouse didn't scare me (okay, maybe a little)
The toy soldiers, gotta throw something in for the boys I guess.
Ah, this is more like it. The sugar plum fairy came out to dance for us. She was awesome and I have been talking about her for the last 12 hours straight! I also thought of a new gift I would like to tell Santa about - her costume would look great on me!
We all got special streamers and pretended to be snow. I took mine home and have been showing everyone my new dance non-stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment