![]() | |
| We have been hanging about and doing chores. Had to take the van in for an oil change which meant some blue icy drinks. We have been playing with our friends and swimming. |
![]() |
| We sweet talked Mom into taking us to Sweet & Sassy for some pampering. We had our first manicures, pedicures and then we got some stylish haircuts complete with glitter spray. |
We have been tending our garden. We had a banner crop of strawberries - this is only one day's worth of picking. Everyday is something strawberry.
Finally, Claire has been working on her piano lessons. Her teacher is quite impressed with her since she only started in March. Here is a little song for you.
Thanks for checking up on us. We will continue to take one day at a time and try to keep busy.









5 comments:
Mold experiments, that sounds like fun. Manni Peddi's are great, very nice sparkly hair.
Jules says: " I have to make a choice between ballet and hockey, I understand the difficulty in choosing".
Great Job on the piano, I can totally believe the improvement. You were very good in March when I visited.
Keep on doing fun stuff, and share when you can, it's nice to see you both grow up. Little mini-me's that you are.
Mold experiments, that sounds like fun. Manni Peddi's are great, very nice sparkly hair.
Jules says: " I have to make a choice between ballet and hockey, I understand the difficulty in choosing".
Great Job on the piano, I can totally believe the improvement. You were very good in March when I visited.
Keep on doing fun stuff, and share when you can, it's nice to see you both grow up. Little mini-me's that you are.
Great Job on the mold experiment. And I love the manni pedi/sparkly hair, we may have to visit this spot on our next visit with Jules.
Jules says: "I totally understand the difficult decision, I have to choose between Hockey and Ballet".
As for the piano, what an amazing player you are. You have improved so much since my visit in march.
Keep on doing fun stuff, and sharing when you can. It's nice to see you grow up!
looks like you guys are keeping busy. girls your hair looked beautiful and your nails. you look like your becoming good iceskaters. think of you all everyday. wish you all the best. take good care of your mommy girls.
So proud of your skating, piano and your enjoyment of the science experiments! Make sure you keep practising and we'll see you in a couple weeks! Love you all <3
Post a Comment