Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah!


Happy 3rd Birthday Sarah!!
The birthday celebration started out the night before with Sarah's first trip to the movies. We saw Princess and the frog and loved it! Especially the popcorn!


When I woke up in the morning I was 3!! Obviously I was quite happy about this.


One of the benefits of it being your birthday is you get to be chief taster while making cupcakes.



I wanted to go to Build a Bear for my birthday so off we went. I picked this multi-hued pink bear to be my new friend.


I followed the instructions and got his heart all ready.


The hardest part was picking a name for my new friend. I finally settled on Rainbow.



Next I opened presents. Claire got me this awesome pony. I have been wanting one for a while and my sister knew it. I love it!! I got lots of cool new gifts like butterfly wings and a Tiana doll.



Finally time to eat the cupcakes! The best part was we kept putting the candle back in and singing again because I thought it was so fun. I wonder if that means all the wishes I made will come true?

Well now I am officially 3 years old. All those toys with 3+ labels and lots of little pieces are finally mine!!





No comments: