Hockey Night In Ohio has arrived! The Toronto Maple Leafs are my favorite team and they made their bi-annual trip to Ohio last night. Dad and I were dressed and ready. Thanks to Grandma & Grandpa C I had this awesome sweater to wear.
We went down to the arena early to see practice so we could go right down to the glass and get a close up look at the team.
Here we are right beside the Leaf bench. There are lots of Toronto fans living in Columbus so we had quite the cheering section.
At the end of the practice I was lucky enough to be given an NHL practice puck. I was pretty thrilled and immediately asked Dad for a hockey stick. I just know next time I go to Grandma's this picture will be blown up and displayed!
Good game - by the way, we won! Come back soon Leafs!
No comments:
Post a Comment