Saturday morning we were playing my favorite board game "Candy Land".
Everything was going ok until mom got the frosty cone and took a really big lead. At this point victory looked hopeless. I didn't take this well. at all.
It took a lot of convincing to get me to continue playing. Fortunately mom ran into an incredible streak of bad luck. She ended up getting the gingerbread man card and had to go back quite a few spots. Mom didn't take this very well.
Dad had to keep stacking the cards since they kept falling over. But a few turns later it was pretty much even and I could feel my luck improving.
Somehow I managed to pull ahead at the end, because I managed to keep getting good cards. Oh how I love the sweet taste of victory...
1 comment:
awww...stop making my poor claire cry!
Post a Comment