Friday, February 29, 2008

Renovations - A Family Affair

We have been working hard this week. Mom decided it was time to paint the kitchen. She thought it would be an easy job, but then before you know it dad was ripping down walls. Claire and I think it is great fun and we like to help. You know, having all this help sure makes the job go faster!


Got my elmo wrench - I am ready to work.



Look, no more silly pantry that only fit one jar per shelf!



Of course, Claire decided working in a dress and high heels was perfectly fine.

So the walls are fixed - hopefully we can start painting soon. Claire and I really want to help with that as well! For some reason mom doesn't agree with Claire who wants to paint the walls orange. We will keep you posted on our progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The girls are getting soooo big. We miss you guys like crazy!