Friday, September 19, 2008

Fall at the Zoo!



Today we talked mom into taking us to the zoo. They are having a fall festival so we packed up a lunch and off we went. Don't we look like natural farm girls sitting on the hay bales?


We rode the train and saw moose, timber wolves and a black bear.


Here is Claire's favorite stop....the snakes. I don't know why, but she loves to see the snakes and pet them as you can see below.


I asked Claire what kind of pet she wanted the other day. She said a python and I said no. This of course led to an endless series of questions about why not.


We visited the goats and gave them makeovers!


Rode the carousel of course!


And hung out in our treehouse. We tried to have a picnic, but the bees were a little to interested in our food so we had to eat on the run. We had a great time, a good warm up for the weekend!

No comments: