Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Kentucky Day 2 - Dinosaur World

Finally the day I had been waiting for. A trip to Dinosaur World!




I was so excited I could barely sleep. After filling up on pancakes and OJ we headed out.


They had over 100 dinosaurs and mammoths set along a path as you walk through the forest. It was awesome. We loved to run ahead and 'discover' all the dinosaurs. I then played tour guide and taught everyone about the dinosaur we were looking at.


They were really big dinosaurs!

There was a museum area with real dinosaur bones and fossils. Also an exhibit to teach you about being an archeologist.


Then we went to the fossil dig. You get to dig and find real fossils and take home your 3 favorite. Of course I found some beautiful fossils. Dad it going to make them into a necklaces for us.


Ta - Da, fossils!


Ah, I am being eaten by a T-Rex!


Dinosaur world was awesome!

No comments: