This week I attended Safety Town. It was so great. I had so much fun and we learned so much!
Each day there was a safety theme. We learned about fire safety, the police, strangers, water safety, learning to cross the street, how to call 911 and animal safety.
The best part (in Claire's opinion) was that the class was based on your school so Claire got to know some of the kids who will be in her kindergarten class. Glad to get a head start on those social outings - I am already trying to book some play dates.
We learned to stop, drop and roll. We also practiced crawling under smoke (fog) and coming up with a fire safety plan.
Friday was graduation. We went to the high school so all the parents could attend. Each class got on stage to sing. Our class, the goofy grapes sang about the police.
1 comment:
Glad to see you had a great time and learned a lot of important information Claire.
Post a Comment